BLESSINGS

BLESSINGS

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Happy 1st Easter


We hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday! Ansel's extent of easter this year mostly consisted of chewing on the rabbit ears of his new bunny!


Ansel, who's now 8 lbs. 13 ounces and 21 inches long, is now sporting more response smiles and coos. He definitely didn't have ANY smiles at the doctor's appointment today though as he got his 4 month old vaccines! His lungs are working great.. I think he let everyone in the building know how unhappy he was about those shots!









Ansel improvises after becoming impatient while waiting for his bottle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ansel's looking great! And boy is he growing... I think you should cast Cody's nose; you may have a new pacifier patent there... Love you all!

KAT said...

Wow... You've been through an ordeal. It's good to see the progress. I'm glad you're both doing so well now. Thanks for giving me the link.

Tiff said...

Kerri and Cody -

Hello from your old roomate Tiffany Johnson, but now I'm Tiffany Flake. Katie sent me this link. You guys have gone through a lot. It's amazing to be able to share a little in your many miracles. Ansel is ADORABLE. My prayers arae with you. Keep in touch: tiffanyflake@cc.usu.edu