BLESSINGS

BLESSINGS

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Soaking up these last moments together..

Well, yesterday was rough. Mom has a very rare and very aggressive form of cancer we found out. The newest CT showed a lot of cancer, stuff that wasn't there in the scan 2 weeks ago. At this point it isn't treatable. She was transferred to palliative care and will start dialysis in the morning. This is all happening so fast and a lot to take in, but despite that she remains positive. I love her so much. She's such an amazing woman and I'm grateful to call her my Mom. Her birthday is this coming Tuesday. Praying it will be a beautiful, peaceful day together as a family, and that she will still be awake and alert for it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What?!! I am so sorry to hear this about your mom. Your family was always one of our favorites from our old ward. My dad still comments how much he loved kidding around with your mom. Please send her our love! She will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers. Love you guys!!

Tiff said...

I am so sorry that you are going through this right now. I love you and will be praying for you and your family.