BLESSINGS

BLESSINGS

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

One year old!


It's actually been a year already!! We took Ansel to get his pictures taken today, so here's a link where you can view them..



https://www.searsphotos.com/?shareid=S204957754lNT32BY43PG


We gave him a little carrot cupcake for today...which he LOVED. (We're having his party on Saturday.)
Part of the perks of turning one year is more vaccines, which he has tomorrow, plus his next synagis (RSV) shot is also tomorrow.. not a birthday present to get excited about! At one year he weighs right at 17lbs, and is 26.5 inches long.















We had to leave really early the other morning ...he looked so cute all cuddled up. He's such a good night sleeper.. we got lucky on that one!




So ... the spoon feeding thing is going much better (haha)



Got this thing figured out!


You guys have been holding out on me.... how come this is the first time I've had carrot cake?






I'm busting out!






Me and my milestone marker
(In very early posts this puppy looked huge next to him!)

2 comments:

cat said...

I just love the carrot cake photo! So funny!

Roya said...

What an adorable nephew I have! Ansel, Happy Birthday! I know we all feel a bit of relief in being able to say this. I can't wait to see you guys again next week! Love you!