BLESSINGS

BLESSINGS

Friday, February 23, 2007

Itsy Bitsy Spider

Ansel started the cutest thing the other day. He gets mad having to lay down on the changing table.. now that he's such a mover... so we began singing while he's there to try to distract him. We usually do the itsy bitsy spider (the first time with actions, then I keep singing it until we're done!)
Monday when I laid him down on the table, he put his hands together, ready for the song! He'll usually stop during the middle two lines, then put his hands back together for the final line, when the spider returns! (His spider consists of holding his left hand still while his right hand pats it, and occasionally even turns his wrist a little)
We kind of got it on video, although he stopped as soon as he realized he was being taped! Sorry... I couldn't figure out how to rotate the video... I'll change it if I get it figured out.

No comments: