- We had our 7th Anniversary in November
- My little sister had her first baby in November, so we have a cute new niece, Xaniyah!
- Ansel had his sixth birthday in December
- I graduated from nursing school in December (YAY!! So glad to be done!) and accepted an RN position in ICU in Joplin
- I passed my NCLEX in January (so officially an RN)
- Ansel had his first surgery in January (amazingly he didn't have any after his birth).. he had strep 5 times this school year, so he ended up with a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy!
- Also in January.. WE FOUND OUT BABY #3 IS A GIRL!! (Yeah.. I haven't even been on here to announce baby #3! She was a bit of a surprise but we're excited! Due date is June 20th.. so I'm half-way there!) I had a feeling it was a girl.. mostly because I've been far more sick than I was with the boys!! (I was sick with them.. but not like this time!) It's wearing off now thankfully, but it still has it's moments!!
- I guess that's a quick summary for now :) Here's a few pics: (and links to more pics!)