BLESSINGS

BLESSINGS

Friday, June 01, 2007

Our trip to Cancun!!!

We had a great trip this past week. It was busy, we saw and did a lot of things! (Needless to say, I've added about 5 posts, just of our vacation!) I love the color of blue the water is there!

Cody and I went to the beach at night.. (I got my hair braided the day after I got there.. it was so nice not having to do anything with it all week, and having it already fixed whenever I was done swimming, etc!)

We saw a lot iguanas all over the place.. (Nearly as frequent as seeing squirrels here!)
The flowers and plants were so pretty.
One day we took a ferry ride to Isla Mujeres..

Have you ever seen a circle rainbow!!!!??? I thought it was pretty neat, although hard to capture with the sun being in the middle. (We saw that while we were on the ferry ride)
We had good weather most of the time, but it rained a lot the day before we left! We went swimming at the beach for awhile anyway.. had some good waves that day! It's amazing what a beautiful blue the water still is, despite the gloomy sky!

No comments: